Before I start, I will first say that I have soo much to be thankful for, and that the last year have been one of mye best.
– I went out from 10 th grade as one of the best students in class.
– This summer I participated Nationals, in two relays, and it was one of the best things I’ve done! Have never been soo happy, and proud of myself before.
– Got a new, very talented coach. And our swimclub is reaching new heights!
– I got the best class I could ever imagine when we started at the new school in August. I love my class. And my teachers are great. And my results in school are better than ever, even though I have been sick.
– I have made soo many new, amazing friends.
All of that was great, and this year has in many ways been my best…But also the worst. I…
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 699 weitere Wörter